Latoya is a Genius!

I love graphics. This map best illustrates how screwed we as a country really are. Numbers, fact, figures and statistics can only go so far in ones mind. Some reporter throws around 10% unemployment, another throws around 6% another 13% and you and I are thinking yea yea ok already whatever. But this by far tells us how far down the hole we are especially if we're comparing ourselves to where we were at just 5 years ago let alone 10 or 20 years ago! Quite disturbing if you ask me. As a matter of fact I'd advise starting to plant a garden and/or implementing a plan B just in case we'll have to cross the border over to Canada or Mexico searching for a better life. I'm even seeing people moving back to Europe and South America to get out of this mess. Anyway, enough talk, check this out;

Comments